Wednesday, December 10, 2008

She's one of my favorite designers and she's done it again

Vicki, if you're out there, reading this... I LOOOOOVVVEEEEE ♥♥♥♥♥♥ (it's true!) your work!! This woman is a phenomenal designer (and no ladies i'm not getting anything for saying this). I figured since I love her kits so much I would show you all (those of you who don't know her) what you're missing by not taking a trip to her blog.

This is her newest kit, it's called Country Life and I think it is one of the most adorable kits I have ever seen.

Now ladies, tell me this isn't the cutest darn kit you ever did see. The mega bonus to this? It's a free kit!!!! Gorgeous and free, what more could you ask for? So I suggest you jump on over to her blog and check it out for yourself. Just click here.
And since I love to show off my own work, this is what i've done with the kit.

No comments: