Friday, September 26, 2008

Catching up a bit...

It's been a long week out here and thankfully it's now over! I love Friday's!! I'm still working on that alpha and I can honestly say it's a bit harder than I thought. I will have it out someday soon andddd i'm working on my very first kit!! Yay me! Anywho today's designer is a great one and she's having a sale over at her store just this week and everything's 40% off! Her store is here. A couple of previews of what she's selling....
This is a collab kit called Retro Jive that she did with Amanda Kay and it's only $6!! You can find this one here.This kit is called Ashley Rose and you can get it here for only $5.50!
This is a great alpha she did which you can find here for only $2.50!!
And.. last but not least her newest papers called primary crumpled. These are only $2! Grab them here!!

No comments: