Friday, September 19, 2008

First day, New blog!

Hm. Where to begin? I really want to make my own kits someday but right now I think i'm going to start with challenges and a new featured kit every day. So, if you're a designer and are looking to have your stuff put out there you can send me a message at ashandemsmomi@aol.com and let me know what you'd like to feature. I really hope everyone's as excited as I am to get started. As this is my first blog i'm going to go ahead and start a new contest in about a week. Check back soon for details :) !! Have a wonderful day ladies. I'd like to share my latest layout with everyone, I did for a challenge.. it's the best i've done (IMO).... It's my daughter Hailey (10mos. old) The kit was an add-on for the kit Autumn Dream by Vicki (link at right ----> that way) anyway the add-on was done by Sara at Sweet Blossom Designs. You can find it here.... http://sweetblossomdesigns.blogspot.com/

The cardboard I used in the background came from Vicki's blog and you can find that here. Also the Blue paper and the font is from Vicki's Autumn Dream kit which you can also find here.

1 comment:

Remember ME Digitals said...

Very nice layout. Good luck on your blogging adventure.