Saturday, October 11, 2008

A new kit and my very first AWARD!!!

First off, i'd like to thank Sharlene over at Charlie's Digiscraps. She has given me my very first award. This award... This award is called the "Proximidade Award" or "Friendship Around The World Award". Originally this award was written in Spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship around the world. I have to pass this award on to 8 blogs soooooooo I am going to pass this award along to 8 people who I think have wonderful blogs and have either proven their potential or have the potential to do something wonderful....

Mandy-
Shabby Pumpkin
Vicki -
A Work In Progress
Janessa - Janessa's Creations
Kelly -
Greedz Graphics
Julie-
Scrapping with Julie Marie
Chrissy-
ChrissyWdigital
IkeaGoddess
HappyScrapGirl

For my next order of business i'd like to announce my next kit called Serenity! Please leave feedback and if you make LO's with it please share them! Thanks!!

papers
elements

2 comments:

charlie said...

like the new kit colors..very pretty!

J9 said...

Thanks so much for all of your work, even if you aren't feeling well. Thank-you from 'the left coast' LOL (Oregon)