Monday, October 20, 2008

Some news to keep you all informed!

I feel like poop :( I haven't been feeling well at all so i'm sorry for the absence. I got an award, my second BTW for those of you keeping track :) I'm going to be included in a blog train in which I am super excited! It should be coming out next week so please stay tuned as you will only be able to get my contribution on this blog.

Now for Charlie, a wonderful designer I CT for. She has made yet another adorable kit. It's called Wedding Treasures. Since I don't have any photos of mine on this computer I asked some friends if I could use their pictures and they let me. The one you will be seeing here is Melissa and her husband Geoff. I hope you like it :)


The kit (which you can get here)----

The layout I made with it----



So, hop on over to snapandscrap.tv to get it!!

No comments: